Here at eSEOspace, we consider it our main duty to provide an exceptional online experience for clients across the globe, including those with physical, visual, and hearing disabilities. Staying true to our commitment, we have designed and developed our websites based on these guidelines. We conduct a series of testing on our websites prior to roll-out to ensure efficiency and reliability among our clients in need of further technological aid.
Frequently Asked Questions
ADA stands for The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). It is a civil rights act that was established back in 1990, where discrimination of people with disabilities is prohibited.
Being ADA compliant means that your website is designed to be accessible and user-friendly for people with physical, hearing, and visual disabilities.
This is to adhere to the ADA guideline under Title I where it stated that it is mandatory for businesses operating with a minimum of 15 full-time employees for 20 weeks or more yearly to implement this.
- Make sure to be familiarized with the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0)
- Review your website’s style and layout
- Thoroughly check and test functionality of buttons and links
- Enable descriptive alt tags on your images
- Review the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
- Utilize the WAVE Web Accessibility Tool, which is available on your Google Chrome browser
Website Design + SEO
- Custom Design up to 15 pages
- Up to 3 Mockups Proposed
- Up to 25 hours revisions
- Development on Shopify or Wordpress
- 3 months Complimentary Warranty
- 3 months Complimentary Hosting
Website + SEO
- + Google Analytics
- + Search Console Setup
- + Title Tags + Meta Tags + Alt Tags + Schemas
- + Internal SEO Audit, and Site Speed Audit
- + 1 FAQ Page for Organic Keyword Targeting
- + External Link for Organic Keyboard Targeting (backlink)
Build Your Own Package
- + Custom Plugins
- + CRM Integrations
- + Backend Databases
- + Custom Workflows
- + Animation and Effects
- + Let us build your dream site!