Here at eSEOspace, we consider it our main duty to provide an exceptional online experience for clients across the globe, including those with physical, visual, and hearing disabilities. Staying true to our commitment, we have designed and developed our websites based on these guidelines. We conduct a series of testing on our websites prior to roll-out to ensure efficiency and reliability among our clients in need of further technological aid.
eSEOspace is an experienced Website Design Company that specializes in creating ADA compliant websites. Our knowledgeable team of designers are dedicated to providing innovative and accessible designs that meet the requirements of individuals with disabilities. We understand that having a website that is both engaging and easy to navigate for everyone, regardless of ability, is essential for success.
We also offer SEO services to make sure your website can be easily found by potential customers. Our SEO experts have vast experience in leveraging the latest technology and techniques to ensure your website reaches the top of search engine rankings faster than ever before. With our cutting-edge SEO solutions, you can rest assured knowing that your website will be developed with maximum visibility in mind.
In addition, we provide comprehensive marketing strategies to help you reach out to potential customers on every platform possible. From traditional advertising to online campaigns, our professionals have mastered all aspects of digital branding and marketing. With our expertise, you can focus on getting your message across without having to worry about how you’re going to do it. We’ll take care of everything from designing an attractive website to promoting it across multiple platforms—it’s all up to us!
At eSEOspace, we prioritize customer satisfaction above anything else; our mission is helping businesses succeed with Website Design that meets ADA compliance standards and Marketing & SEO services tailored specifically for them!
Frequently Asked Questions
ADA stands for The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). It is a civil rights act that was established back in 1990, where discrimination of people with disabilities is prohibited.
Being ADA compliant means that your website is designed to be accessible and user-friendly for people with physical, hearing, and visual disabilities.
This is to adhere to the ADA guideline under Title I where it stated that it is mandatory for businesses operating with a minimum of 15 full-time employees for 20 weeks or more yearly to implement this.
- Make sure to be familiarized with the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0)
- Review your website’s style and layout
- Thoroughly check and test functionality of buttons and links
- Enable descriptive alt tags on your images
- Review the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
- Utilize the WAVE Web Accessibility Tool, which is available on your Google Chrome browser
Website Design + SEO
- Custom Design up to 15 pages
- Up to 3 Mockups Proposed
- Up to 25 hours revisions
- Development on Shopify or Wordpress
- 3 months Complimentary Warranty
- 3 months Complimentary Hosting
Website + SEO
- + Google Analytics
- + Search Console Setup
- + Title Tags + Meta Tags + Alt Tags + Schemas
- + Internal SEO Audit, and Site Speed Audit
- + 1 FAQ Page for Organic Keyword Targeting
- + External Link for Organic Keyboard Targeting (backlink)
Build Your Own Package
- + Custom Plugins
- + CRM Integrations
- + Backend Databases
- + Custom Workflows
- + Animation and Effects
- + Let us build your dream site!