Frequently Asked Questions
- Search: Text ads on Google search results.
- Display: Image ads on websites.
- Shopping: Video ads on YouTube.
- Video: Product listings on Google.
- App: Your app promotion on many channels.
- Failing to target the right audience
- Having to act reactively, not actively
- You are forced to wait
- You need required manpower
- You can’t segment properly
- Creating a Google Ad campaign can be quick
- Fantastic exposure in the search results
- Google Ads have increased in size
- Test new ideas and continue to improve
- You can measure the results
- Your budget can be big or small
- You have full control of your ads
- You pay for each click to your website
- Competitive industries have a higher cost per clicks
- If you have no budget, your ads will stop
- Adverts have limitations
- Be careful with keyword targeting
- You need to invest your time
- Your landing pages need to be top-notch
- Customer life cycle
Read more about the pros and cons of Google Ads here.
- It targets your ads and control your costs
- Measure your success
- Manage your campaigns